- Preparation of the required schedule
- Define WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) in line with requirement.
- Define Activities with duration.
- Define network logic through relationships.
- Define and assign resources and utilization in line with requirement.
- Define required reports.
- Importing the existing data from MSP(Suitable MSP version to be provided by
- The above scope will be executed according to the software limits and capability. If any deviation in the scope then it has to be discussed and agreed mutually
- Resource will gather data from the team and incorporate that in the schedule. This will be done with the help of the Project Manager/coordinator from Side.
- Preparation of Narrative statement in accordance with Contract, explaining the structure of the programme, Activities sequence Flowchart, assumptions of the programme, duration calculation basis and resource calculation, critical path narrative, etc.,
- Development of Progress monitoring system and input sheets to update progress.
Level- 1- for a single instance of EPPM Deployment
- Setup the Project Group (s) to run on the LAN/WAN
- Set-up Security features Global and Project Security profiles creation
- Develop and enter coding structures including
- EPS, WBS and OBS
- Activity Codes
- Resources (RBS)
- Cost Accounts (CBS)
- Create Users, assign security profiles
- Assign Users according to the security profiles and also the OBS elements.
- Project Codes
- Admin Categories and Preferences
- Creating Role Tree, along with Rates.
- Creating resource Codes
- Configure Existing Reports.
Level-2- for one project data set.
- Creating Project Calendars
- Creating Work Break down structures as per the contract document
- Creating the activity network along with the steps
- Allocating Budgets at WBS levels
- Defining Expenses Categories
- Creating the Document folder structure
- Creating Project resources structure
- Create & revise project plan by using primavera.
- To tie-up all documents related to a project in project control folder.
- To create planning support repository which will consists of documents related to standard templates of resources, risk & effective mitigation strategies, learning from other projects, other historical data etc.,
- To create project profile - Name, type, capacity, mode of funding, location, major milestones, technical details, financial details, etc.,
- To index and categorize proposals for new projects / schemes.
- To record project cost estimates.
- To establish linkage of micro-schedules of important activities with activities of L-3 schedule
- Settings to generate alerts to the concerned officers / contractors / Architects / Other stakeholders, for delay in starting/completion of activities/milestones, they are responsible for.
- Layouts to monitor estimates versus actual: money, services, labour, time span etc. and forecast shortages/ delays etc.
- Configuring Layout to provide a central tracking system that enables project teams to record, assign, & resolve issues and capture related risks pertaining to project.
- Creating Layout to display project total, accumulated costs in terms of actual, capitalization costs, future commitments.
- Developing Layouts, Reports/Dashboards for the Executives, Managers.
This course provides hands-on training for Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management. This three-day class leads you through examples of specific risk modeling techniques and provides a lab-style workshop on the third day which provides for application of the learned techniques.
Apply a risk assessment to a project schedule, resources and costs
- Identify risks
- Assess risks qualitatively or quantitatively
- Propose, evaluate and justify mitigation
- Track planned mitigation with rest of the project
- Run a risk analysis
- Understand the results of a risk analysis
- Interpret, communicate and justify a risk analysis to the project team, management and stakeholders
- Use risk management to improve your project management, set targets and contingency, set corporate and customer expectations with confidence.
Use a Risk Register:
5 day- 40 hours workshop style course which gives participants a thorough knowledge on how to use P6 and gain confidence in handling their projects using the tool. The content is aligned with the PM Process and hence the participants can co-relate the process and the tool features easily.
- Unlimited technical support is available free of charge via telephone, fax and e-mail, provided there is a current maintenance agreement in place. A valid CSI number must be quoted with all inquiries.
Upgrades and Enhancements
- Users are kept informed of new releases, which are supplied free of charge at the time of release, to all customers with a current maintenance agreement with Oracle.
- We provide onsite support and quarterly visits as part of the maintenance contract.
- To ensure optimum utilization of the software and healthy operation technical visits are made periodically, and orientation on latest release will be provided for the users.